ohh yess they are...
finals is next week which technically is the day after tommoroww!... YIKES D YIKES!
and boy i have no mood or motivation to study at all... seriously.. so drained out adi after all that assignments and xtra stress of presentation.. whre got energy 2 study summor?!! wish they gave us a study break laaa... not fair other uni's all got.. hmph!!!
cant wait till the week is ova.. i really want my holidayy... trying 2 plan sth out..hopefully it'll work.. if not also i just wanna get out of here.. I WANT BEACH! still not fair we onli get freakin 2 weeks off.. NOT enufffff!! dunoo wot they were thinking while they were plannin the semester breaks... probly the sooner students finn the better.. yeah rite...............
yday was reali fahney tho.. having our last tutorial wit our cute tutor! Yas was melitng... we coulnt get nuff of him.. n he's our age! how shockening..!
rite..need 2 concentrate bk 2 da books.. i tink my relationship wit em not very good dats y! hehe..
im offf!!
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want a longer holiday too =( and I wanna go to the beach too!
Haha! Our fangirlism for Ken. Sigh...I can't believe he's just 20. He's just so bloody cute! Sigh...
Oi, I want pics from last week. *pokes*
Happy studying, auntie!
Post a Comment