Monday, July 31, 2006

friends?

its weird making new frens... i took dat challenge goin 2 a college far away frm home.. a plc whre no one i knew was thre.. somehow i made frens wif a bunch of ppl.. n we b'came pretty good frens.. like thre was so much to talk about.. and yeah we shared lots of stuff 2gather...
somehow as time passed... things changed.. ppl do change anyway... and i feel everything is different.. its hard 2 explain...don wanna mention any names too.. i jz dont get it.. mayb its my problem.. i notice lil things like this.. but somehow i feel its now a one way frenship.. like i don matter anymore.. i'm alwayz da one hu has to come up with things 2 talk about.. but with others its not that way... i dont' get it man...am i such a bore 2 talk and hang with?.. somehing must b really wrong with me in order for these things 2 happen... but it hurts too.. yet all i can b thankfull for is my dinasour frens whom i can always lean on to... to u dinasours.. i miss ya 2 bits!!
xcuse me for my vagueness...

6 comments:

Rowena Julez said...

Hey...I hope I'm not the one you're talking about. If it's me, I apologise for acting like that.

You're never a bore to be with! You're full of excitement and so full of life.

Is it any wonder why I said you're the one with the cutest voice in class.

Keep your chin up. You rock.

-Rowena-

P/S: Your new specs rock! Really suits you.

Anonymous said...

Maybe its the finals stress coming about... ^^

rest assured its not you who has the problem because with that happy-go-lucky attitude, u aint done nothing wrong ;)

mimpiiii said...

thanks guys..! rest assured its not any of u..

shall try 2 look at d brighter things in life..

cheers!

Anonymous said...

Identity ter-bocor? *gasp*

ruha said...

Hey! Finally someone I identify with! I totally get wht you're saying, although it's slightly different in my case. I feel totally relieved I'm not the only person who feels this way sometimes, but it's not good news for you coz I'm such a dork!
Usually in cases like this, it's not tht the other party is deliberately doing tht to you though, just tht they might not notice how you feel. We're not all as sensitive to each others needs as we'd like to be. Don't feel too bad abt it though, I'm sure no one would wanna hurt someone like you!

sine said...

hahaha...tell me about it....having a whole load of experience meeting new ppl and making friends.....but i'll never forget you...my dinasour friend....hehehe